ALS recognises the importance of providing insightful information to allow customers to choose the right testing laboratory. We are frequently asked to provide a wealth of information to both new and existing clients to maintain our approved supplier status including to some of the biggest Consultancies, Utilities, Waste Management and Water Treatment companies across the UK & Ireland.
New Customer Guide
Our new customer guide provides an overview of the customer journey, from quotation to completion.
Click here to view the ALS New Customer Guide.
New Account Application
If you would like to apply for a credit account with ALS please complete our New Account Application form and submit this file to us via e-mail.
Click here to view ALS Environmental's Account Activation process.
Accreditation & Certification
ALS holds a broad portfolio of accreditation and certification to help our customers meet their legal and regulatory obligations. If you are unable to find the documents that you require please contact us.
- ISO 14001 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Coventry UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Certificate
- Coventry UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Schedule
- Hawarden UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Certificate
- Hawarden UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Schedule
- Wakefield UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Certificate
- Wakefield UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Schedule
- Legionella Control Association Certificate
- AGS Membership Certificate
- AGS Data Format Certificate
- Update on Legionella sample sizes and accreditation
Below are some common policies that are frequently requested by our customers:
ALS holds a range of insurances to cover our liabilities and exposure. If you require a copy of:
- Employee Liability Insurance
- Public / Private Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
please contact us and state the cover value required and a member of our team will be in reply with the relevant certificates.
|Company Registration Number:||02148934|
|Dunns & Bradstreet Number:||396911364|
|VAT Number:||GB 289595916|
|GBP IBAN Number:||GB11 HBUK 4001 2551 4273 93|
|EUR IBAN Number:||GB87 MIDL 4005 1574 6304 10|
Chain of custody / Sample submission sheets
Analytical Report Templates
For details and examples of available reporting templates, please click here.
Making a complaint
Find out how making a complaint works.
Industry Magazines, Journals, and Wider Reading
Check out the Waterline Journal from The Water Management Society