ALS Environmental recognises the importance of providing business information to allow clients to choose the right testing laboratory. We are frequently requested to provide a breadth of information to both new and existing clients to maintain our approved supplier status to some of the biggest Consultancies, Utilities, Waste Management and Water Treatment companies across the UK & Ireland.
New Account Application
If you would like to apply for a credit account with ALS Environmental please complete our New Account Application form and submit this file us via e-mail, fax on 02476 85 65 75 or post to our Head Office in Coventry.
Accreditation & Certification
ALS Environmental hold a broad portfolio of accreditation and certification to help our clients meet their legal and regulatory obligations. If you cannot find the documents that you require please contact us:
- ISO 14001 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Coventry UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Certificate
- Coventry UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Schedule
- Wakefield UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Certificate
- Wakefield UKAS ISO 17025 accreditation - Schedule
- Legionella Control Association Certificate
- ATAC Membership Certificate
- CL:AIRE Membership Certificate
- AGS Membership Certificate
Below are some common policies that are frequently requested by our customers:
ALS Environmental hold a range of insurance to cover our liabilities and exposure. If you require a copy of:
- Employee Liability Insurance
- Public / Private Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
please contact us and state the cover value required and a member of our team will be in reply with the relevant certificates.
|Company Registration Number:||02148934|
|Dunns & Bradstreet Number:||396911364|
|VAT Number:||GB 849773759|
|GBP IBAN Number:||GB71 MIDL 4001 2551 4273 93|
|EUR IBAN Number:||GB87 MIDL 4005 1574 6304 10|
Analytical Report Templates
For details and examples of available reporting templates, please click here.