Sustainability Report 2022
Jul 12, 2022
ALS is proud to release its Sustainability Report for 2022. The key to our long-term success is our Sustainability Program which focuses on our employees and our clients, taking care of the environment, always acting with honesty and integrity, and supporting the local communities in which we live and work.
Our key achievements across the past year include:
- Continued leadership in safety performance. Record low LTIFR (Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate) of 0.42 and an 18% improvement in TRIFR (Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate) at 1.52.
- 15% reduction in carbon intensity.
- Implemented strategy for carbon neutrality (Scope 1 and 2 emissions) across the ALS Group for FY2023.
- Committed AUD 30 million in funding for green initiatives across the ALS Group under green bonds funding arrangement.
- Expanded our gender equity programme (R.I.S.E) into two new global regions (North America and EMEA).
- Completed a new 5 year strategic plan for the ALS Group.
- Contributed AUD 2.1 billion to local economies.
To view the full report please click here: