The use of correct sampling containers is paramount for retaining the integrity of your samples and complying with UKAS guidance regarding deviating (or non-conforming samples).
ALS provide sample containers free of charge to our clients, specific to project requirements.
Click below to view and download the latest bottle guides, information and filling instructions
Examples of deviating samples include:
- Incorrect or no separate containers
- No preservatives used for time critical parameters
- No sampling date provided
- Inappropriate storage temperature
- Analysis performed outside of quoted stability holding times
For more information on this please contact our Client Services teams on 02476 421 213 or 01244 528 777