For your specialty needs
ALS Environmental Division Europe has, besides the main production laboratories, a number of laboratories dedicated to specialty services and industrial applications.
Trace metal analysis has been the specialty of ALS Scandinavia’s laboratory in Luleå, Sweden for over 20 years. By operating the most sensitive analytical instrumentation (ICP-SFMS) in a controlled environment, ALS offers trace- and ultra-trace element testing with quantification limits (LOQs) matched by very few labs worldwide.
The ALS trace elements laboratory is designed to enable handling of sensitive sample types to minimize cross-contamination.
Currently their instrumental pack consists of:
- 14 High Resolution ICP-MS (ICP-SFMS) instruments for trace- and ultra-trace elements analysis as well as isotope ratio measurements.
- 3 ICP-OES instruments for metals end elements.
- 3 AFS (Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry) instruments for determination of mercury and selenium.
- 2 multicollector ICP-SFMS (MC-ICP-MS) instruments for stable isotope ratio testing.
The Luleå laboratory is a unique analytical laboratory providing top quality analyses of chemical composition, micro plastics in environmental, biota and food matrices, isotope testing, clinical samples, pharmaceuticals, electronics and specialized industrial and research applications.
ALS in Pardubice- Czech Republic offers analyses of ultra-trace level organic compounds (dioxins, PCB, PBDE) using high resolution gas chromatography coupled to high resolution mass spectrometry (HRGC-HRMS). The lab is committed to providing the highest quality HRGC-HRMS analytical services across Europe, quick result delivery and an individual approach to our client’s needs. Our scientists have extensive experience with the requisite analyses and are well known among dioxin specialists for their expertise.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, using state-of-the-art equipment, can respond dynamically to the individual needs of our clients. Due to our long-term experience in the market we are able to effectively handle a wide range of projects.
- Asbestos Analysis
- Pipeline and Utility Surveys
- Cryptosporidium Analysis
- Ultra Trace Elements
- Human Biological Materials - Clinical samples
- PFAS (poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances) Testing
- Testing based on NEW - BS10176:20202 Taking soil samples for determination of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)