myALS - NEW Mobile app
ALS provide award winning data management services via their web based portal known as ‘myALS’. This system allows users to manage logistics, scan sample barcodes, place orders, set alarms for exceedances, view results and download bespoke report templates.
ALS have now launched a free mobile extension of this service allowing their clients to record field data offline, on a mobile device, and sync with the myALS server at any time.
This innovative system has a number of benefits over other data solutions, including:
- Samples are time, date and location stamped and barcodes can be scanned immediately at the point of sampling.
- Detailed soil logging can be undertaken using an innovative BS5930 soil description builder.
- Exploratory hole data (drilling/excavation/in-situ testing information) can be recorded and logs produced.
- Photographs are location stamped and can be viewed, along with exploratory hole locations, on a site map on a mobile device and on the myALS portal.
- Monitoring regimes can be set up on myALS and pushed out to users in the field where samples, gas analysis, in-situ testing, dip info (including NAPLs), photos and remarks can be recorded.
- Documents can be stored on myALS for access in the field by site operatives.
- All data can be exported in AGS format.
The combination of myALS and the mobile app gives ALS’ clients a complete paperless solution for the management of project data from the site through to reporting stage. The system eliminates the need to re-key any data from point of creation but also offers the flexibility to manage and edit information at any time without compromising data integrity.
To register for an introduction to the myALS App or for further information on the time-saving benefits of myALS:
CONTACT US: Tel: +44 (0)1244 528 777 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So what is The ALS difference? It’s simple: RELIABILITY - QUALITY - LEADERSHIP - TRUST.