The use of correct sampling containers is paramount for retaining the integrity of your samples and complying with UKAS guidance regarding deviating (or non-conforming samples).
Examples of deviating samples include:
- Incorrect or no separate containers
- No preservatives used for time critical parameters
- No sampling date provided
- Inappropriate storage temperature
- Analysis performed outside of quoted stability holding times
ALS Environmental provide sample containers free of charge to our customers, specific to project requirements. For more information on this please contact our customer services team on 02476 421 213.